As a web developer you will be responsible for the technical development of websites and web applications. You are responsible for the layout and architecture of web applications, provides the automation of complex processes and fixes all the nasty bugs that come your way.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree.
- Should aware of online trends and developments.
- You have a portfolio of projects from your training, private clients or other free work.
- You have an independent attitude, are enterprising and motivated to learn.
- A Team player.
- 2 Years preferred.
- Freshers may also apply for internship.
- Accountable for end-end development of new web application projects.
- Handle web services and APIs.
- Use advanced programming techniques in order to solve development issues.
- Perform usability tests on functionality.
- Work with web designers to apply style and user interface design to web applications.
Flexible work hours.
Sent your Resume for this job