As a UX/UI designer you should have the ability to create great looking websites which meet the highest web design standards. You think in this process about how users will ultimately use the website or application. Eventually you realize the design to a fully working product.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree.
- Should aware of online trends and technologies.
- You have a portfolio of projects from your training, private clients or other free work.
- You have an independent attitude, are enterprising and motivated to learn.
- A Team player.
- 2 Years preferred.
- Freshers may also apply for internship.
- Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites.
- Create wire-frames, rapid prototypes, user interfaces.
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience.
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues.
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility.
- Give expert design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving websites.
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications.
Flexible work hours.
Sent your Resume for this job